Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment, popularly known as the RO system, is a popular filtration mechanism to eliminate water from impurities. The system cleans contaminated water by pushing it through a semipermeable membrane. As a result, the high pressure in the membrane will force the separation between the impurities and fresh water. It is an efficient water treatment that requires you to have a reverse osmosis water filter.
The Phynetech Reverse Osmosis water filter stands out in delivering excellent services. Our reverse water treatment system has superior pressure in the membranes to force out most of the impurities. The reverse osmosis machine supports the removal of fluoride, salt, sediments, chlorine, arsenic, VOCs, herbicides, and so on. As a result, it is impossible to lose out after purchasing it.
Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment
The reverse osmosis water treatment is exceptional in the water purification cycle. It is designed to eliminate all the contaminants via the reverse osmosis membrane and the additional water filters. With that, the water dispensed by the reverse osmosis machine is safe to drink.
Our reverse osmosis water purifiers come in various capacities ranging between 250 liters to 1500 liters. With that, our clients can settle for the size that suits their needs and preference.
Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Machine
Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Machine Features
There are a few features that assist the reverse osmosis water purifiers in efficiently treating your water, including:
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane: This feature is the main highlight of our reverse osmosis machine. It holds high pressure and eliminates most of the contaminants from the water.
- 3 Cartridge Filter: They ensure that the water dispensed from the reverse osmosis is free from odor
- A dosing pump: You use it to monitor the water PH, maintain the RO membranes, and enhance the water taste.
- Sand Filtration: The sand filters eliminate the sand particles and other large sediments
- High-pressure pump: RO membranes need a powerful pressure pump to remove the sediments from the water
- UV Sterilizer: Our Reverse osmosis water treatment system uses the sterilizer to eliminate pathogens, including bacteria, viruses, and protozoa.
- Carbon Filtration: Our reverse osmosis filters have a carbon filter to remove organic chemicals from the water.
- Water softener: For durability, the reverse osmosis water purification system includes a water softener that prevents pump scale build-ups.
- Approved by KEBS: Our machines have achieved the Kenya Bureau of Standards set standards.
The Reverse Osmosis Water Purification Machine Operation
The Phynetech reverse osmosis water purification machine is automatic. Hence, the water treatment process isn’t much of a hustle. First, ensure your machine is well-connected and installed to a power supply. Then switch on the purification process via the control panel, and the treatment process will commence. Our reverse osmosis water treatment process will pass through multiple filters, including the cartridge, sand, UV sterilizer, and carbon filter. Of course, the water will pass through the reverse osmosis membranes where the high pressure will separate the impurities from the water. Lastly, the drinkable water will dispel out of the RO machine into the reverse osmosis storage tank.
Benefits of using the Reverse Osmosis water purifier
- Filters All the Water Impurities: Phynetech reverse osmosis water filtration is a comprehensive water purification system. Other than the RO membranes, there are other filtration stages to eliminate all contaminants.
- Environmental-friendly: The reverse osmosis system is the best option for areas that depend on bottled water. It would save them from pilling up plastics and polluting the environment.
- Cost-effective: With the proper servicing, the reverse osmosis water purification machine is a worthwhile investment that will serve you for years.
- Simple maintenance: You don’t need time-consuming maintenance. We provide Phynetech servicing, where our technical team performs comprehensive checks on your RO system.
What is the price of a Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment machine?
The market price of the Phynetech reverse osmosis water treatment machine is between KSH 230,000 and KSH 850,000.
There are variations in reverse osmosis machine prices due to specifications such as water capacity and the model. Thus, contacting our team for more pricing details on the reverse osmosis system is best.
Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Machine
Why choose the Phynetech Reverse Osmosis water treatment machine
Phynetech reverse osmosis water treatment stands out in the water purification realm in Kenya. The equipment is famous for having robust semipermeable RO membranes that remove most water impurities. Its design accommodates additional water filters and UV sterilizers to ensure that the water dispensed from the machine is safe for drinking.
Our technical team has invested in automating most of the features. With that, all our clients can comfortably use the machines. Besides, the 2-year warrant system is the icing on the cake.
Our other products include; milk ATMs, water purification & treatment machines, water ATMs, and cooking oil ATMs.
What is a Reverse Osmosis Water System?
A reverse osmosis water system is a water treatment process that involves eliminating contaminants by pushing water into a highly-pressured semipermeable membrane. As a result, pure water molecules will dispense in the storage tank while the contaminants are considered waste.
How Does the Reverse Osmosis Water System Work?
Phynetech reverse osmosis water system passes the dirty water through various filters to remove the impurities. There are multiple stages before the water is dispensed in the reverse osmosis storage tank, including carbon filtration, cartridge filtration, sand filtration, reverse osmosis membrane, and UV sterilizer.
Does reverse Osmosis Water filter remove bacteria?
No! The reverse osmosis water filter eliminates many impurities and dissolved solids. But it doesn’t remove bacteria and other pathogens. As a result, the Phynetech reverse osmosis machines come with a UV sterilizer to ensure that the water dispensed is safe for drinking.
How often should I change the filters in the Reverse Osmosis Water Machine?
Changing the sediment and carbon filters every 6-12 months would be best, while the membranes last for 2-3 years. However, a few factors may affect how often you need to change the filters, including; water quality, water usage, and the filter’s quality.
Phynetech reverse osmosis water treatment offers to service to your machine, and they are keen on keeping track of your filters. So, when the change is necessary, they will communicate these details to you.
Is the reverse osmosis system effective?
Yes! The reverse osmosis water treatment eliminates most of the water contaminants. But enhancing it will other filters and sterilizers will deliver better results.